The emerging global job scenario warrants immediate meaningful partnership between the Educational Institutions & Industries.
What is TAC?
TAC (TRYLOGIC ACADEMIC CONCEPT) is an program from "TRY LOGIC Soft Solutions AP Pvt. Ltd.", under which we shape future of many students as techies, as a process, every year we will be associated with Professional Academic Institution(s) in a form of MoU (Memorandum of Understanding), these Engineering colleges / Institutions, PG, Degree Colleges under various universities mostly from JNT University-Hyderabad, Kakinada & Ananthapur (A.P), where as agreed in our MOU to setting up a TRYLOGIC (TAC) Resource Center in the college premises for the convenience of the students to undergo industry relevant (updated / latest) technical education courses. The program consist of Technology updating as of the current industry requirements along with soft skills improvement and attitude enrichment, more importantly hands on experience expertise during the academic (MINI & MAJOR) project work(s) developed and designed by the students under the observation of our Sr. & Jr. Software Engineers, Programmers, Embedded Engineers, Designers, Trainers, Mentors, Managers on different platforms (JAVA, ANDROID, .NET, TESTING,EMBEDDED TECHNOLOGIES, VLSI, MATLAB, AUTO-CAD, ANSYS, PRO-E etc.,) after collecting the requirements from our/their client base to develop real-time project(s) and introducing the students to real-time environment.
Academic Project thesis & guidance ((B.Tech, M.Tech & MCA), (POLYTECHNIC DIPLOMA COURSES) & (BBM, B.Sc & MBA)): With a view to identify and improve the latent talent in the students, primarily to cater their ACADEMIC requirements and mainly to groom them as INDUSTRY READY PROFESSIONAL.
Education and Training: It essentially caters to the training needs of students and corporate segments designing and delivering the courses which make the participants more productive.
What we do under TAC?
TAC (TRYLOGIC ACADEMIC CONCEPT)
is all about TECHNOLOGIES TRAINING, PROJECT THESIS, GUIDANCE & DEVELOPMENT, and EMPLOYABLE SKILLS ENHANCEMENT & CAMPUS RECRUITMENT DRIVES.
TAC (TRYLOGIC ACADEMIC CONCEPT):
With a view to identify and improve the latent talent in the students, primarily to cater their ACADEMIC requirements and mainly to groom them as a INDUSTRY READY PROFESSIONAL,
So far this Program is conducted at more than 30+ JNTUH, JNTUK, JNTUA, SK & SV, OU & ANU University affiliated Engineering, UG & PG Colleges:
TRY LOGIC ASSOCIATED COLLEGES: TRYLOGIC believes in "The REWARD FOR GOOD WORK is MORE WORK"…
The Principle We Follow is Very Very Simple: “PROMISES MADE – PROMISES KEPT”: and the result is we have successfully renewed our MoU consecutive with many of the following colleges from the first year association to second, third, fourth & fifth year for training and placements services to the students of respective college's.
A History of Success: TAC has produced competing results and has gained a reputation for unmatched independence at our associated colleges (Colleges are our clients and our Clients are our Partners). This reputation has positioned TRY LOGIC as the premier choice for many of the colleges for Projects & Placement services. TRY LOGIC is particularly proud of our high customer retention rate. We believe - the reward for good work is more work - most of our business year-after-year is repeat business from current clients or new clients referred to us by our existing clients.
TRYLOGIC believes in THE REWARD FOR GOOD WORK is MORE WORK… Our principle is very simple: “PROMISES MADE – PROMISES KEPT”:
||Name Of The College
||AURORA Group of College’s (Engg. & Degree)
||HolyMary Institute of Technology & Sciences (HITS)
||HolyMary Institute of Technology (HIT)
||Vathsalya Institute of Technology & Sciences
||Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology & Sciences
||RVR College of Engineering & Technology
||Anwar-Ul-Uloom College of Engineering
||Vaageswari College of Engineering & Technology
||Mother Theressa College of Engineering
||AIZZA College of Engineering & Technology
||Adisankara College of Engineering & Technology
||Madhira Institute of Technology & sciences
|| Anurag College of Engineering & Technology
||Kshatriya Institute of Technology & Sciences
||Kakaitiya Institute of Technical Sciences for Women
||Loyola Institute of Technology and Management
||NALANDA Institute of Engineering & Technology(NIET)
||NALANDA Institute of Technology (NIT)
||Chundi Ranganayakulu College of Engineering
||SSN College for PG Studies (NU)
||St. Ann's College of Engineering & Technology (SACET)
||St. Ann's Engineering College (SAEC)
||Malineni Lakshmaiah College of Engineering
||G.Pulla Reddy College of Engineering
||Sri Venkateswara College of Engineering & Technology
||SRR College of Engineering
||Laqshya College of PG Studies (KU)
||Abdul Kalam Institute of Technology & Science
||Gudlavalleru Engineering College
||Sree Rama Institute of Technology & Science
||Vikas College of Engineering & Technology & Science
||Swarnandhra College of Engineering & Technology
||ASR College of Engineering
||ELURU College of Engineering
||Akula Gopayya College of Engineering & Technology
||Sri Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology & Sciences
||Sri Sai Institute of Technology & Sciences
||Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology (CBIT)
||Vignana Bharathi Institute of Technology (VBIT)
||Majhigariani Institute of Technology & Science
Benefits to the College & Students:
It’s needless to mention here that HYDERABAD has became a educational hub of India, especially for IT based professional courses. There are so many reputed institutes / universities offering professional courses in IT, Computer Science, Electronics & Communications, Electrical, Civil, Mechanical, Aviation, Hospitality and Biotechnology etc,. Only under JNT University there are total 600+ engineering colleges actively imparting the technical education and students from all other states/countries are pursuing their higher education in A.P., as in result of high-end curriculum based courses available here.
The concept of “Knowledge for Knowledge” is replaced by 'Knowledge for Application'. In such a situation, TAC (TRYLOGIC) try to accomplish everything possible to make learning 'Application Oriented'. Here comes the need for partnership between Educational Institutions & Industry.
BENEFITS TO THE COLLEGE:
• By shaping your students as ready to work professionals, send a strong message to the parents / student community about your college standards:
• By Placing your students in companies send a strong message to the competitors and society about your college activities:
• Media Exposure
• Brand image-elation.
• Stand unique from this routine academic process imparting institutions:
• Testing & enhancing the skills of each out-going student is possible during academic project work:
• Providing latest technology updates to the students which enhance the employability skills and open many doors for them:
• Keeping the rapport with industry
• Faculty Updating Programs
• All the students at one place doing their project(s) - Co-Ordination has become succesful and smooth:
• Genuine project work(s) under your TEAM observation
• Real Time Experience assured
BENEFITS TO THE COMPANIES:
The emerging global job scenario warrants immediate meaningful partnership between the Educational Institutions & Industries. The advantage is to overcome – time, energy, and money in the recruitment process and to provide reciprocal benefit to the industries as well as the students who roll out of academic life.
TRY LOGIC is all about Technical & Inter Personal Skills Enhancement Program for the Students: - Under this program, we are grooming (B.Tech) graduates to help them and unleash a professional within their soul; Objective is to make them ready to take up the challenges of the real world. TRY LOGIC is a six-month program in association with development companies from software & web services, personality development organizations that focuses on refining the participants’ personal and technical skills with an approach of Software engineering and communication, assertiveness, creativity, business etiquette, teamwork, interpersonal skills, and conflict management.
"TRY LOGIC Soft Solutions AP Pvt. Ltd (TSSPL)," mainly aimed to develop software applications, web designing, development & hosting as well consulting services too. TAC (TRYLOGIC ACADEMIC CONCEPT) is an program from TSSPL, under which we shape future of many students as professionals.
TAC participants are pursuing final year B.Tech engineering (CSE, IT, ECE, EEE, CIVIL & MECHANICAL) students, eligibility criteria to become TRY LOGIC member’s are firstly the academic percentage (from 10th to ENGG) minimum 60% & above is a must, with no breaks at any level. The whole program we run/conduct at college premises itself for a period of 6-8 months parallel to their 4/1 & 4/2 semester of final year study. The objective is shaping future techies out from their engineering qualification, which would enable them to take up the corporate projects with a minimal amount of training. As of today’s industry, having tremendous need of manpower for any progressive company, in this connection we will recommend this yet untapped latent talent for your perusal.
We would like to introduce ourselves as NON-PROFIT ORIENTED pioneering placement company/consultancy from ANDHRA PRADESH, INDIA, apart from our college based technical training expertise & project services, we invite your company if you are looking forward to hire any number of fresh talent (or) entry-level requirement for your organisation(s) hire them through our non-payment and transperant channel, when your company visit our associated college(s) for recruitment drive, we will assist you in full-recruitment-cycle, as we have good experience in recruitment process and please note that we only deal with bulk recruitment events by organizing Campus Interviews for the benefit of our students not for any financial charges/profits nor we are typical/regualr manpower sourcing consultancy.
In the past we have organized Campus Recruitment Drives by following companies at our MOU associated Engineering / MCA / MBA Colleges in Andhra Pradesh and helped them in finding good talent:
We would like to recommend our associated college(s) students for your perusal in connection with their employment on behalf of TRY LOGIC from following branches.
1. Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
2. Computer Science & Information Technology (CSIT)
3. Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)
4. Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE)
5. Mechanical Engineering (ME)
6. Civil Engineering (CIVIL)
Post Graduate Programmes:
Therefore we request you to arrange a campus recruitment drive at our associated college's, give us your requirements well-in-advance to tailor-made special drive for your company by preparing the students well according to your needs, otherwise normally the participants would be around 500 with pre requisite qualification as of MNC needs can be gathered in two-working day's notice, we wish you to select among the best as you required for your current and future needs and we will not involve/influence your selection procedure however. Participants have been given considerable training by practical implementation on (JAVA, ANDROID, .NET, TESTING,EMBEDDED TECHNOLOGIES, VLSI, MATLAB, AUTO-CAD, ANSYS, PRO-E, UML, RR, CASE Studio, Erwin etc.,) with an approach of Software engineering & Communication skills.
We would like to introduce TAC trained students to your company at our own-cost & time; As we would definetly wish to show them the career opportunities…
We promise you by witnessing the commitment of the students, that they will be certainly a long-term associates for your company, provided the opportunity given. We would like to recommend these students for your perusal in connection with their employment as a social commitment.
We sincerely request your company to conduct “On / Off Campus Recruitment Drive” for the fresher’s of B.Tech (CSE, IT, ECE, EEE, CIVIL & MECHANICAL) & MCA, MBA 2012 passed out & 2013 passing out for your organization manpower needs at our associated colleges:
1. Participation absolutely free, no consultation charges either pre(or)post recruitment
2. Travelling Allowances (or) Re-imbursement from Door-to-Door (Train (1st A/c or 2nd A/c), Flight* (Economy))
3. Vehicle for Local Conveyance (FREE of Cost / at No Charge)
4. 3 STAR accommodation for a maximum of 2 days* (FREE of Cost / at No Charge)
5. Good Lodging & boarding (FREE of Cost / at No Charge)
6. Local travel arrangements (FREE of Cost / at No Charge)
7. Infrastructure provision needs (FREE of Cost / at No Charge)
8. Resource assistance for your needs during campus drive (FREE of Cost / at No Charge)
9. All necessary security measures will be taken for the confidentiality of data.
Responsibilities of TRY LOGIC:
• Arranging potential candidates for the recruitment drive.
• Clarifying the positions to be filled: As part of the consulting relationship TRY LOGIC will proactively help you to refine the specification of the position to be filled through campus recruitment drive.
• Test / Interview: TRY LOGIC will help / conduct written or any other necessary test on behalf of Company.
• Timely reporting: TRY LOGIC will provide you with regular and detailed progress reports.
• Confidentiality: TRY LOGIC will treat all information furnished by the company with utmost confidentiality.
• Hospitality: TRY LOGIC will take care of the hospitality arrangements for the visiting team of the respective company.
• TRY LOGIC will not charge any consulting fees nor any hidden charges to the company neither students nor college related to campus recruitment.
Responsibilities of Visiting Company:
• Company will issue an authorization letter to TRY LOGIC SOFT SOLUTIONS AP PVT. LTD., to arrange campus recruitment drive at TAC associated college(s).
• Company will provide all necessary information related to job, company profile, selection procedure, terms & conditions (if any) well-in-advance to TSSPL.
• Company will issue the offers to the deserving students and honor them by providing joining as mentioned in offer accordingly.
• Company will not charge any fee (or) charges whatsoever from the selected students now (or) in-future.
Please do let us know the tentative dates for the drive as well your norms along with necessary requirements for a successful completion of the drive.
Our objective is to see the students who were trained by us as a employees in your company,
by organizing this recruitment drive(s) we really wanted to help them,
Because TRY LOGIC believes in "Helping Hands are better than Praying Lips"
Thank you for your valuable time, please Click here to express your interest to participate in recruitment drive